- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Exhibits/Vendors, Wine & Beer Tasting, Live Music at Halliehurst Mansion
- 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM: A “Sustainable Feast” Benefit Dinner at Halliehurst Mansion
- 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM: Dinner Round Table discussions with:
- Mike McKechnie & John Christensen of Mountain View Solar & Wind
- Myra Bonhage-Hale, Steward of LaPaix Herb Farm
- Matt Sherald of Power In My Back Yard (PIMBY)
- Ryan Hess & Michael Mills of The Mills Group, LLC
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 Midnight: Concert at the “Ice House” Campus Pub featuring “The FoxHunt”.
Download the schedule poster and press release of the event.
Hosted by Davis & Elkins College. Co-Sponsors: Sustainable Living for West Virginia, non-profit organization, and The Center for Sustainability Studies of Davis & Elkins College.